Thursday, April 05, 2018
Miranda believes the materials selected in this particular design blend vintage influences with contemporary/modern pieces. She goes on to add, “This design mixes different styles & eras to create a nostalgic mood.” And perhaps what is most attracting is how the design brings in the soft color scheme, with pops of color. Like many of her designs it’s all about the details and Vintage Modern would be no different. So come mix a little old with some new and talk with our designer on how we could use our Vintage Modern design set in your home!
Materials Used – Stop in our showroom to check them out!
– Accent Floor Tile: Interceramics – Cementine Antique Mix
– Primary Floor Tile: SBC – Amelia – Earth in a 12X24
– Countertop: Cambria Quartz Ironsbridge
– Cabinet: Bertch – Sherwin Williams Custom Color Option
– Faucet: Delta Vanity Faucet (Polished Nickel)
– Cabinet Hardware: Amerock Pulls (Polished Nickel & Clear)
– Lighting: Progress Lighting